Do you want to study or do an internship in a EU country?

Find out about the requirements, the application details, fill in the APPLICATION FORM and send it to: and to the head of the corresponding department.

Call for mobilities for SMS (studies) and SMT (internships)

The application must be submitted from one academic year to the next, i.e. one academic year in advance and during the first semester.

Requirements for SMS (studies) and SMT (internships):

  • –  You must be enrolled in the 2nd year at the school.
  • –  You must have obtained all pre-mobility credits.
  • –  You must have a good level (B1 or similar) of English or the language of the chosencountry.
  • –  You must pass the selection process (the head of department, the tutor and theteaching staff must give a favourable report).
Scroll to Top